Your clutch is an important part of your car. Almost all motor vehicles are going to involve a clutch repair or replacement unit at some point in their lifetime, quite possibly due to a technical fault or wear through an excessive amount of mileage.
It can be hard to know if your clutch needs to be fixed but there are a few things you can look out for:
- The engine revs intensify without the car speed increasing, especially up hill
- Difficult to select gears including reverse gear
- Crunching or grinding noise when changing gears
- Clutch pedal stiff to push
- A difference in the “biting” point of your clutch pedal
- Total loss of drive
- Power-loss or substandard speed
Slough Car Servicing are your local clutch professionals so if you’re experiencing some of the above conditions then you can bring your car to us to take a look. We are extremely competitive on clutch replacement prices. Please feel free to call around and get quotes, but call us last for the best quote.